This feature request is mainly for mobile, so this is extremely important. But it should also be for desktop.
The Add-to-Cart / Buy Now button needs to be visible on all mobile screen sizes as soon as the page loads. The customer should NOT have to scroll down to find Add-to-Cart / Buy Now button. This button being immediately visible will increase conversions, especially if it's an impulse purchase.
• Perhaps on Mobile, you can have the option to move the thumbnail images on the side like the examples I have attached. This would give more room for the ATC/Buy Now button to be visible.
• Have the option to move the ATC/Buy Now button high enough, at least under the price.
• That also means that the quantity selector needs to be under the ATC/Buy Now button to not push it down under the viewing area.
• Bullet Points, Color Picker, Size Chart, and Quantity break also need to be below the ATC/Buy Now button. (Please see attached image.)
• You may also have to slim down the white space a bit. (Margins & Padding.)
*The image I uploaded is a rough example of what I'd want it to look like.
Please consider doing this.
Here's a comparison.
My edited example picture VS Debutify original design.
As you can see, the Add-to-Cart / Buy Now button is pushed way down. I believe that the customer journey should be as seamless as possible. The more time they have to scroll down is the more time they have to change their mind. Making their impulse purchase not so impulsive anymore. Hope this helps.